Sunday, February 14, 2010

favorite foods.

I love Korean food. I love the spicy flavors, fresh vegetables, and perfectly marinated meats. I love the taste of kimchi and the texture of squid. And I've even developed a love for the different varieties of rice. Food is perhaps the one thing I will miss most when I leave this Asian peninsula next week. I could be wrong, but I don't remember having so many healthy choices in America.

A few photos of my favorite meals:

Photobucket
dolsot bibimbap. vegetables and rice mixed together with a spicy sauce and served in a steaming hot bowl. my #1 favorite!

Photobucket
donkasu. fried pork cutlet topped with sauce and served with rice.

Photobucket
kimchi jigae. spicy soup made with vegetables, kimchi, and tofu. eaten with rice.

Photobucket
fried "pancake" made with vegetables and squid. yummm.

Photobucket
sam bap. BBQ pork wrapped in lettuce leaves.

Photobucket
kimchi and side dishes! served with every meal.

Bon Appétit!

1 comment: