Sunday, December 16, 2007

dreams to reality.

If you know me well, you know that my love of photography is second only to travel. I love exploring new countries and trying to capture the raw moments of life as they happen around me. This past year I have taken hundreds of pictures all throughout China, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Cambodia, and Laos. I am so thankful for the dozens of people who willingly let me take their photo in an attempt to help others understand their culture.

A few days ago I received an email from a woman who works for a non-profit, Christian organization based in China. She stumbled across my pictures on Flickr and asked if I’d be willing to sell about 25 photos to her organization to be used on their website and in their publications. Exciting! I’ve always thought about selling my photos, and now it’s finally happening. Talk about an easy way to make $175!

Dreams coming true…





1 comment:

brent said...

Congratulations, you totally deserve that! I just looked at a bunch of your China pictures on Flickr. Remember that sick feeling we got last March after SE Asia? Yeah, I have that same feeling now. I miss China... thanks a lot;)