Monday, January 5, 2009

india bound.

Photobucket
The iconic photo that will be taken in front of monuments throughout the world.

Tomorrow morning I will wake up early, pack last-minute items into my suitcase, drive to the airport, and board a plane bound for New Delhi. It's hard to believe that the moment has arrived. During the next 7 weeks I will be backpacking India, Singapore, and Maldives before beginning a new teaching job in Beijing. I am so excited about exploring chaotic cities, touring ancient ruins, photographing exotic people and landscapes, and meeting other travelers on the backpacker's trail. My two close friends, Grant and Nicole, will be joining me. Grant and I first met in college but became good friends almost three years ago while we were both living in China. We then met Nicole (aka. our favorite German hippie!) during a backpacking trip through Southeast Asia. I know it is going to be an experience of a lifetime for all of us and I am so excited about sharing the journey with good friends.

Check back regularly as I will be updating my blog during the trip!

1 comment:

sehwa choo said...

i'm excited for all of you :D have a safe but adventurous trip!