Saturday, January 24, 2009

the escape.

After moving from one city to another and always hoping for something better in the next, we finally gave up on India. I thought I was prepared for the cows and poverty and massive amounts of people after having lived in China and traveled through much of Southeast Asia, but nothing compares. We are tired of fighting against India and are ready for a more relaxing vacation. Perhaps I will return one day to backpack the south, but now it's on to Singapore! I couldn't be more excited.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Sorry India was so rough. YUCK..maybe that's one place I don't want to go!

sehwa choo said...

although india wasn't what you expected it to be, i'm sure it was a priceless experience for you. also...it made your next destination more enjoyable? :D miss you and love you.

lindseymichelle said...

haha. sorry to be so negative about a place and to discourage you from going...it just definitely wasnt for me. but some people love it!